FOR SALE OR TO LET
Modern High Spec Three Storey Offices
1,227 sq ft net
Five car parking spaces
Situated just off the A3400 about eight miles north of Stratford-upon-Avon, eleven miles to the south of Solihull and around eighteen miles south of Birmingham. Junction 16 of the M40 & Junction 4 of the M42 are in easy reach. The local railway Station is only a few minutes walk away with links to Birmingham Snow Hill & Birmingham International.
Modern high spec offices, inc comfort cooling, being self contained, mid terraced three storey building with a total net floor area of around 1,227 sq ft. Disabled Toilet facility plus kitchenette at ground floor level, Suspended tiled ceiling with Cat II, lighting., radiators, double glazed windows.
Advantages include ;
• “Own front Door”
• Newly redecorated
• Five car spaces
• Rear Servicing and access
• Toilet and kitchenette facilities.
• Convector heaters
• Carpeted, fire and burglar alarm
Ground Floor 304 sq ft' 28.29 sq m
First Floor 450 sq ft 41.81 sq m
Second Floor 460 sq ft 42.81 sq m
Kitchenette & Wc
TOTAL : 1,214 sq ft 112.91 sq m
Mains electricity, water
and drainage are connected
Rateable Value : £ 11,750
Rates Payable 19/20 £ 5,770.00 pa.
NB : Small Business Rates Relief may be available
Reducing liability to zero for 2020-21
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
All items mentioned are included
Five car parking spaces are included
The purchaser is to be responsible for all the reasonable legal costs involved.
To be let on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed with upward only reviews every five years.at a commencing rental of £18,000 + VAT payable quarterly in advance.
or Freehold available at £295,000 + VAT ono
Vacant Possession is available upon completion of the legal formalities.
EPC RATING : Office C 63 - further details available upon request.
VIEWING: by appointment with the agents,
LEON SHUTKEVER & CO Ltd as agents for the vendor and for themselves, give notice that;
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer, or contract, or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2. An intending purchaser MUST satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise, as to the accuracy of the statements herein. Such statements are made in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Leon Shutkever & Co Ltd or the vendor.
3. The vendor does not make or give, nor is Leon Shutkever & Co Ltd or their staff authorised to make or give any representation of warranty in respect of this property.
In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the Conditions of Sale, the latter shall prevail.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
The terms Vendor and Purchaser shall where the context requires be deemed to refer to Lessee and Lessor respectively....