78 Chapel Street comprises a superb, detached former Public House premises, which has, in recent years, undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and conversion programme, to now provide for high quality, high specification modern office and storage accommodation, with a secure and private gated car park for 20 vehicles.
The property, dating from around 1900, comprises a two storey building of traditional construction with brick elevations, set beneath a pitched and green slated roof. The property has subsequently been extended at the rear (single storey), also with brick elevations and a flat roof covering.
Internally, the accommodation is arranged over basement, ground and first floor levels and extends to approximately 6,880 sq ft. The specification is very high throughout, including air-conditioning, LED lighting, contract quality carpet and floor coverings and gas central heating.