A hybrid warehouse/industrial unit located in a prime position adjacent to junction 13 of the M65.
The warehouse is of portal frame construction with attractive glazed frontage and an electrically operated 4.7m wide roller shutter door.
The property offers open plan warehouse accommodation on the ground floor with an internal height of 3m together with fluorescent lighting.
There is a substantial purpose built mezzanine floor with two loading areas and two staircases. The mezzanine floor provides further warehouse accommodation together with a number of high quality offices, male & female toilets, a shower room and a large staff kitchen.
The mezzanine floor has a maximum height to the apex of approximately 5m. There are two loading areas for stock to be lifted to the first floor together with gas heating and good natural light.
Externally the warehouse has use of a shared yard providing good loading for HGVs and on-site car parking.
Size : 18845 sq ft
Tenure : For Sale / To Rent
Price : £760,000 + VAT or £60,000 PA + VAT
Property added by Scott Lindsay on 21/06/2019
• A portal frame hybrid warehouse/industrial unit with substantial mezzanine floor
• Excellent location adjacent to junction 13 of the M65
• Modern business park with other companies on the estate including Howdens, City Plumbing Supplies and North Valley Forge
• Modern unit with glazed frontage and electric roller shutter door in a pleasant canal side position
• Mezzanine floor providing warehousing space, a number of quality offices, shower room and high quality bathrooms facilities