Established Cafe Located In Brierley Hill For Sale
Located On An Industrial Estate
Sign Written Delivery Van Included (Over 50 Regular & Repeat Delivery Clients)
5* Food Hygiene Rating
This established Cafe is located within Wallows Industrial Estate in Brierley Hill, West Midlands. The immediate area is surrounded by businesses and factories and within close proximity to residential dwellings. The location gives easy access to the (A461) and (A4036) where you are in easy reach of Brierly Hill, Merry Hill, Dudley, Pensnett and Cradley.
Asking Price: £24,950 plus SAV (£500)
Weekly Turnover: £2,000 plus
Original term: 3 years (Renewable) Remaining: 18 months Rent: £5,040 pa Rates: zero
Veritas Business sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Cafe business which is located in Brierley Hill. The business has been established for over 20 years and has been in the careful hands of our clients for the past 18 months and is reluctantly being offered for sale so that they can concentrate on family commitments. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment, along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which means any new purchaser will not need to spend any additional funds for some time. Also included is a 55 plate Vauxhall Comb CDTi sign written delivery van. Fryday's cafe is owner operated and employs the help of 2 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of £2,000 plus. They serve a fine range of traditional cooked breakfasts, hot & cold sandwiches, toasties, burgers, hotdogs, lunchtime specials, jacket potatoes, omelettes, chips and hot & cold drinks. Approximately 35% of the turnover is enjoyed in the cafe with the remaining 65% collection or delivered out to local businesses. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish to by implementing an advertising and marketing campaign. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Monday - Friday - 7.00am - 2.00pm
Saturday - 7.00am - midday
Sunday - Closed
Cafe comprising: tables & chairs to cover (20), serve-over sales counter, wall mounted menu boards, and chest freezer (Norfrost). Customer W/C with wash basin. Kitchen comprising: stainless steel double sink drainer, wash basin, 7 pot wet bain-marie with hot cupboard underneath, 3 x single deep fat fryers, griddle (Ace), gas 4 ring hob/oven (Zanussi), extraction canopy, 5 x 2 door wall mounted metal storage cupboards, 2 x wall mounted shelves, 3 x stainless steel work tables with storage racks below, commercial microwave (Quattro), domestic microwave (Kenwood), toaster, 2 x hot water boilers, upright fridge x 2, upright freezer, upright fridge/freezer and cash register (Casio). Staff W/C with wash basin.
Front parking for (2)