We are delighted to bring this key town centre opportunity to the market. This former supermarket in Shaftesbury is a focal property in the centre of this affluent and historic market town. Provides exciting opportunities for reconfiguration and change of use (subject to planning¹) and will suit investor/developers and occupiers.
• The property is freehold.
• Approximately 15,854 sq. ft. on a site area of 0.34 acres (0.14 ha).
• Adjacent to two public, 'pay & display' car parks providing 150 car parking spaces.
• Previously operated by Budgens and Co-op as a supermarket.
• This is a sale by Receivers and offers are invited for the freehold interest in the property.
• Subject to contract.
• Please note we are still awaiting the pre-application planning response from North Dorset DC.