LANDMARK OFFICE BUILDING IN BRENTFORD - HIGH QUALITY REFURBISHED SUITES AVAILABLE
• 24 hour access and security
• Air conditioning
• An EPC rating of D (100)
• Car parking ratio 1:408 sq ft
• Covered cycle racks and showers
• Excellent natural light
• Passenger lifts (4 x 9 persons)
• Serviced meeting rooms for hire
• Superfast fibre-optic link
• Underfloor trunking
The Mille is a circa 98,000 sq ft multi-let landmark office building strategically located for unrivalled access to and from central London and Heathrow. Situated within a section of the A4 historically known as The Golden Mile, the building is located alongside a number of multi-national corporate occupiers, including the European headquarters of GlaxoSmithKline and BSkyB broadcasting campus.
The Mille offers a high profile road frontage onto both the Great West Road and the elevated section of the M4. It is situated on the north side of the Great West Road (A4) at its junction with Boston Manor Road (A3006). Brentford railway station is less than a 4 minute walk from the property and the nearest underground station is Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) which is approximately a 12 minute walk.
The Mille is a newly refurbished landmark office building offering contemporary office options.
The building can provide the following: -
• Refurbished open plan offices (ready for tenants fit-out)
• Fully fitted office suites (ready to be occupied immediately)
• Serviced meeting rooms, offices and co-working
24-hour access, on-site security, private car parking, and Brompton bike hire are just a few of the beneficial amenities.
Neighbouring occupiers include multi-national corporates such as GlaxoSmithKline and BskyB.