The premises form part of a terrace of units with access onto Old Barn Farm Road, the main Woolsbridge Industrial Estate road. The Estate is located approximately 3 miles from the junction of the A31/A338 providing access to the Bournemouth/Poole conurbation and the national motorway network via the A31/M27.
The premises comprise a mid-terrace unit of brick/block lower elevations with profiled steel cladding to upper elevations and a steel portal frame supporting a pitched roof incorporating translucent daylight panels. Features include:-
* Personnel door
* Ground floor office/reception
* First floor offices
* WCs x 2
* Sectional up and over loading door measuring approximately 3.8m wide x 4.7m high
* Internal eaves height approximately 5.3m
* Teapoint/restroom on mezzanine floor
* Externally there is a concrete loading apron and tarmacadam forecourt providing parking as well as additional allocated car parking spaces opposite
Ground floor - factory/office/WCs 3,038 sq ft 282 sq m
First floor offices 609 sq ft 57 sq m
Total gross internal area approx 3,647 sq ft 339 sq m
Measured on a gross internal basis
The premises are available to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed incorporating 3 yearly upward only rent reviews.
£29,175 per annum exclusive.
The rent quoted is exclusive of VAT, business rates, service charge, insurance premiums and all other outgoings
The District Valuer's website provides the following information:-
£22,250 (1 April 2017)