A substantial stone-built former Labour Exchange which has been used for many years as a head office for a large firm of solicitors.
The building comprises of a two storey office building together with a single storey extension with further accommodation on the second floor and a useful basement.
The main building is currently vacant and would convert into a mix of 12 self-contained one and two bedroomed apartments subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent (see attached plans).
To the rear of the building is a single storey extension currently let to PM+M Charted Accountants producing an annual rent of £21,750.
Externally there is a large car park which we are informed will accommodate 26 cars accessed from the left hand side of the main building.
Size : 8331 sq ft
Tenure : For Sale
Price : £499,000
Property added by Scott Lindsay on 23/05/2019
• Landmark stone building in prominent location on the edge of Burnley Town Centre
• Former Job Centre/Labour Exchange previously occupied as Solicitors head offices
• Part let to PM+M Charted Accountants generating a rent of £21,750 per annum
• Main building would convert into 12 good sized apartments (see attached plans)
• PRICE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED