The units are situated on Potter Place which is located on the well established Pimbo Industrial Estate, Potter Place is accessed directly off Pimbo Road (A577) which provides direct access to J5 of the M58 (0.25 miles), which leads to the J26 of the M6 motorway (2 miles). Skelmersdale town centre lies approximately 1.5 miles to the North West.
The property comprises a large warehouse facility that has been sub-divided to create a number of self contained units.
The units benefit from:
• 5.5m eaves rising to 7.4m at the apex
• Roof with metal sheeting and incorporating a minimum of 15% translucent panels
• Secure estate
• Ample parking provisions
• Open storage / Hardstanding site available
• Electricity operated loading doors of 5.5m high by 4m wide
• Substantial concrete yards and circulation areas
Units 4& 5 have a combined gross internal area of 28,305 sq ft 2,629.50 sq m)