• 36,995 sq ft NIA of Grade A office accommodation
• Brand new specification and feature reception.
• Within a high quality established business park.
• Available for lease or purchase.
• M25 Junction 9 is 2.5 miles away.
The building is well located within the secure Leatherhead Office Park, only minutes from the M25 and next door to the headquarters of both KBR and Unilever.
The building has excellent car parking with 132 designated spaces in close proximity to the building as well as disabled parking and ample cycle storage.
Leatherhead is well connected by both car and train as well as being close to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports and is home to a number of international companies including Unilever KBR, CGI Group, ExxonMobil and Wates Group.
One Springfield Drive has been developed to meet both BCO and environmental green standards to ensure that it is fit for modern office occupation. Green buildings are proven to reduce staff sickness and lead to a productive working environment. The building is developed to a high specification with state of the art LED lighting, a majestic steel ribbon staircase, floor to ceiling windows offering spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Cycle racks, lockers and plentiful shower facilities are offered to promote exercise and aid the wellbeing of your workforce.
Floor Area (sq ft) Area (sq m)
Third floor 3,110 289.0
Second floor 12,632 1,173.5
First floor 11,778 1,094.2
Ground floor 11,560 1,074.0
Reception 615 57.2
Total 39,695 3,687.9
Approx.IPMS 3 Office floor areas.
• New heat recovery air conditioning
• Raised floors
• Target EPC rating of B
• BREEAM rating of VeryGood
• 132 car parking spaces (Ratio 1:300 sq ft)
• 2 roof terraces
• 2 passenger lifts to all floors including car park
• Male and female showers on all floors
• 36 cycle racks and lockers
Further Information & Viewing
Property Type Offices
Tenure For Sale / To Let
Size 39,695 sq ft
Freehold Price Price On Application
Rent £33.50 per sq ft
Business Rates £12.05 per sq ft
Service Charge £5.16 per sq ft plus £0.35 per sq ft Estate Charge
Energy Performance Rating This property has been graded as B (36)