• Approximately 17.4ft (5.3m) to the eaves
• Colour coated, angular profiled steel roof
• Double skin roof lights to the warehouse area
• Security shutters to windows and doors
• Electric roller shutter door 15.6ft (4.8m) wide by 15.6ft (4.8m) high
• Suspended gas fired heater
• High bay lighting
• Works toilet
• Suspended ceilings
• CAT II lighting
• Wall mounted electric heaters
• Toilet facilities are provided
Further information available upon request.
Price upon application.
AREAS (Approx. Gross Internal)
sq ft sq m
Units 14 and 16 8,321 773
The property is situated on The Springfield Estate, Oldbury, (off Manchester Street) approached from Birmingham Road A457, which is between Junctions 1 and 2 of the M5 motorway. It is to the east of Oldbury town centre, in an established industrial area and ideally placed for all communications, both nationwide and to all major centres locally.