Rufus Street is the connecting street link between Old Street and Hoxton Square. Within the immediate surrounds there are various restaurant, bar and cafe offerings including Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen, Old Street Records, Tapas Brindisas, Homeslice, The Bike Shed Motorcycle Club and The Blues Kitchen. Old Street Station and Shoreditch High Street Station are both within walking distance and the wider surrounding area of Shoreditch provides a vibrant and exciting location for a local occupier.
• Old Street (Northern Line)
• Shoreditch High Street (London Overground and National Rail)
• Hoxton (London Overground)
• Moorgate (Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines and Elizabeth Line, 2019)
• Various bus routes to the City & the West End
• Santander Cycles - Shoreditch High Street
Hoxton Point presents an excellent opportunity for a local investor or occupier to purchase an office suite moments from Hoxton Square.
The available first floor is self-contained with a raised access floor, air conditioning, private terrace, kitchenette and demised W/Cs.
The property is available immediately.
• Prime Shoreditch location
• Demised terrace
• Air conditioning
• Passenger lift
• Raised floor
• Fully cabled
• Refurbished communal areas
• Excellent natural light
• Fully fitted kitchenette
• Demised W/Cs
• Demised shower