The subject property comprises a substantial church premises which, we understand, was originally constructed in 1819. The property is of a solid brick construction and is set beneath a hipped and slated roof covering.
The site itself extends to approximately 537.62 sq m (5,787 sq ft), or 0.133 acres.
From our enquires we understand the property is Grade II listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest. We believe the main architectural historic interest is the Georgian front elevation.
To the property's front elevation, stone steps divide into two branches and lead to a stone balustraded platform serving the two main entrances. There are further entrances to the front elevation, that provide access to the basement level and also an additional entrance the ground floor to the rear of the right hand elevation.
Internally, the property is arranged over ground floor and basement levels.
The premises are, as you would expect, presented in a traditional church-like configuration and specification. To the ground floor there is a main church hall space, vestry, entrance lobby, male and female WC's and a kitchen facility.
The basement, accessible internally via a lift, provides a further open plan community space, storage areas, kitchen, WC facilities and the boiler room.
The property has the benefit of a fully operational and DDA compliant platform lift.