FOR SALE / TO LET
• Former Builders Yard With Workshop Accommodation
• 11,296 sq ft on a site of 1.169 acres
• Excellent location with good access to Accrington, Blackburn and Burnley
• Suitable for trade counter, industrial, storage uses
• Possible redevelopment potential
Price: On application
The site is situated on Commercial Street, Oswaldtwistle, within walking distance of local amenities and within 4 miles of Junction 7 of the M65 motorway.
The property comprises a detached trade counter/warehouse unit benefitting from the following specification:
• steel portal frame construction
• mezzanine storage area
• part brick, part metal clad elevations
• connections to mains services
• roller shutter loading
• office/trade counter accommodation
• WC/amenity facilities
• sheet metal roofing with translucent roof panels
We have calculated the gross internal area of the property is as follows :
We have calculated the site area to be 1.169 acres
It is understood that all mains services are available to the property.
From the Valuation Office Agency rating list, as published on the internet, we are advised that the property is assessed, with effect from 1st April 2017, at rateable value £18,000.
It is anticipated therefore that rates payable will be in the region of £9,000.
The property is available by way of a new lease for a minimum period of 5 years on full repairing and insuring terms.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for the usual occupier's costs, to include business and water rates, electricity and gas.
The property is available for immediate occupation
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs
It is understood that the property has planning consent for its established use as a trade counter building under Classes B1, B2 and B8.
It is understood that the site may also have residential development potential and interested parties are recommended to contact Hyndburn Borough Council's planning department to discuss their proposed schemes in greater detail.
Strictly through agents