The freehold ownership includes four retail units, three of which have glazed frontages onto Peascod Street, and the other unit is prominently located on High Street, diagonally opposite the Castle. In addition, there is a two storey maisonette above unit 5 Peascod Street.
• Prime retailing position
• Fully let with a WAULT to break of 6 years, 7 months and WAULT to expiry of 9 years
• Producing an income of £239,940 pax
• Windsor is recognised as being within the UK's top 10 most affluent towns
• Over 195,000 weekly footfall
• Freehold, offers are sought in excess of £4,165,000
• This reflects a net initial yield of 5.5% on the retail and a capital value of £250,000 on the flat