Well located within 350 yards of A283
* Situated on established Industrial Estate
* Minimum eaves height 3.64 metres
* Loading door 2.7m x 2.7m
* Forecourt and loading area for 3-4 cars
* Let on FRI lease expiring March 2027
* Net receivable rent £6,350 pax
* Offers in excess of £90,000 STC
* Low capital value of £76.60 psf
Petworth is a market town located at the junction of the A272 from Heathfield to Winchester and the A283 Milford to Shoreham-by-Sea. Chichester and the south
coast lie approximately 12 miles (21 km) to the southwest along the A285.
Industrial / Warehouse Unit
GIA 109.16 sq m (1,175 sq ft)
We have measured and calculate the accommodation to an approximate gross internal floor area of 109.16 sq m (1,175 sq ft).
We understand that the premises benefit from B1 use within the Use Classes Order 1987 (as amended).
We understand that the property is elected for VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
Offers are requested in excess of £90,000 for the long leasehold interest, subject to the occupational sublease and subject to contract.
Energy Performance Rating
We understand the property has an EPC rating of E.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Flude Commercial on or via email to