8 Top Station Road, Brackley comprises a light industrial/warehouse unit which has been fitted out as office/storage accommodation by the current tenant with a first floor mezzanine office. Fit-out of the accommodation can be agreed subject to occupier specific requirements. The property has an alarm. The property is available on a fully repairing and insuring lease at a rental of £10,000 per annum.
The base premises comprise the following:
• Clear internal height 5.2m
• Electrically operated loading door
• Steel portal frame construction
• Concrete floors with carpeting
• 3 Phase electrical supply
• Roof lights
• Disabled toilet provision
• 3 allocated parking spaces plus additional visitor car parking adjacent to the unit
The property is located prominently on Northampton Road/Burwell Hill in the town of Brackley close (0.4 miles) from the M40-M1 Silverstone A43 dual carriage way link. The surrounding area is subject to substantial residential and commercial development which will include over 2,000 new houses, a new Sainsbury's superstore and new health centre.