Open plan office accommodation.
• Lift access to all floors and gas fired central heating.
• Suites available from approximately 308.5 sq m (3,321 sq ft) to 487 sq m (5,242 sq ft).
The property dates from the 14th century and has been used for a variety of uses until it was acquired by the District Council in 1986 and converted to provide offices for their own occupation. The refurbishment works included an extension to accommodate the Council Chamber and meeting rooms, staff restaurant and other facilities.
The property retains a number of period features, such as exposed beams and provides quality accommodation to include the following:-
• Open plan accommodation
• Gas fired central heating
• Private entrance
• Raised access floors
• Male and female WC facilities and kitchenette
• Allocated parking
The property has a DEC Rating of D-85. Certificate Reference No: 9706-1036-0533-0000-2205.
• Location: Stroud Valleys
• Size: 393.99 m2 (4240.91 ft2)
• Property: Office
• Type: To let
• Status: Available