2 Blanch Croft comprises a three storey building constructed in the early 1800's and of Grade II listing, built by Valentine Radford and William Warren.
The ground floor is currently trading as a cocktail bar with the capacity for approximately 20-25 patrons and is configured to provide a dining/seating area fronting Derby Road with a commercial kitchen/preparation area at the rear of the property.
The first and second floors are accessed by way of a private entrance to the rear of the building and consist of high quality residential accommodation with the first floor consisting of a modern fitted kitchen with adjacent living room, bathroom and small double bedroom. The entire second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom.
The property is finished to a high standard and retains many of the building period features together with more modern designs.